Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jamie the Slacker

Yes, I am fully aware of my slackness regarding this blog. It will most likely continue. Sorry.

After I went back to work last summer, I splurged and got myself a laptop. I love it. I don't know why I waited so long to get one. Jon loves it, as well. He uses it as much as I do, if not more. I have a picture thing on the side of my desktop that shows random pictures. Every so often, I will open my laptop to find Jon has saved one of these said pictures as the wallpaper. I love it. I never know what cool picture of my kids I'm going to see. Here's the one that's been there the past few days....


and this is what I saw today:

Makes me smile.

7 comments:

LauraB said...

Makes me smile, too!!

Sheri said...

Love the "I'm too cool for you" look on his face :)

Teresa said...

I love that expression in the first pic.

Kim said...

Those are both great pictures.

Brian saves me pictures too, but they are usually of hot guys. Isn't he a sweetie?

Jamie said...

Wow, Kim. You lucked out.

Jon said...

I would do that for Jamie too but it would just get boring having picutres of me all the time on her laptop, especially when she's got the real thing.

essay services reviews.com said...

Well look at the eyes of this boy, he looks really intelligent and a naughty person to deal with. i love to give freedom to such kids they really do miracles some time