Monday, February 9, 2009

A Birthday and A Photo

My sweet girl turned 2 last Thursday. We didn't have a big to-do or anything, just cake and opening presents. Logan helped with the writing on the cake....


We forgot to get candles for her cake, so I borrowed the "one" from my neighbor. She really is 2, now. Really. She liked everyone singing to her, but didn't want to eat the cake. She had a blast opening the presents, but she really couldn't have cared less what the actual presents were. I'm sure she'll grow out of that - she is a girl, after all. She had a good time.

And here's the picture that was on my laptop today. Makes me wonder what's going on in that head of his....

4 comments:

LauraB said...

What a cutie-pie!! Happy, Happy Birthday Lexie-doodles!!

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Lexie! She gets cuter every day!

Kim said...

What a cute girl. I love the photo with the heart glasses.

I love Logan's expression in that last picture. It's awesome.

Teresa said...

Lexi is just a mini-Jamie. She is so cute.