Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas in Idaho


If you haven't heard already...my Dad and Laura are making the 1000 mile trip up to Boise, Idaho from their beloved Chandler, Arizona. I thought I would prepare them for what kind of weather to expect. Heaven forbid they aren't prepared to leave their sunny and 70 degree winter weather to the cold and unforgiving frigid north. They aren't as young as they used to be and I don't want the shock to cause any medical emergencies. Here are some pictures of Boise so they can get mentally prepared for such a Christmas as we can provide.















8 comments:

Becca said...

Very nice - now I want to come!

Sheri said...

I find it interesting that none of those pictures show cold and freezing people with frost bitten toes.

Jon said...

Its all mind over matter

Sheri said...

It does look like a beautiful place. We need to come up and visit so I can beat Jamie at Settlers.

Teresa said...

Mind over matter won't keep you warm...

LauraB said...

Lies, I tell you! All lies!!! I'm in Utah and it looks much like the previous post Jon put up! Boise will look much the same!

Jamie said...

Thems fightin' words, Sheri. I double-dog dare to even try....

Sheri said...

Next time we are in the same place, it's on Jamie!