Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today's Picture and an Anniversary

Here's the picture I found on my laptop today:


Jon and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary last Monday. He took the day off and we hung out and went to lunch at Tucanos (a Brazillian Grill - it's been open since Feb 12 and we've been twice already!) Then on Friday I planned a surprise date for him - a movie, steak dinner and a hotel room - no kids! It was great to sleep in and not have to worry about the kids - they were in the more than capable hands of Grammie and Papa, who are visiting for a while. I've been thinking about posting a Happy Anniversary post all week, but I discovered that I have no pictures of just Jon and I - crazy, I know! Laura was nice enough to take a few pictures of us yesterday when we were out for a drive in the mountains.



We even got one of the whole family.




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JON - I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! It's always fun to celebrate and get away.

Teresa said...

Happy Anniversary! I love those pics...they really look great.

Sheri said...

Awww...a night away without kids sounds heavenly...

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

I love the pictures of you and Jon, they are super cute. Your hair is really, really cute right now. I am loving it.

I love that in the family picture, your camera is around your neck. That is where mine ALWAYS is too.

Tim said...

Kim, was that last comment for Jamie or Jon? I think Jon's hair is cute, too. I am a little jealous.