Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Logan story

Whenever Logan tells me not to look, or if he closes the door to his room, I know he's either up to no good, or doing something sneaky. Yesterday after church, he went into his room to change his clothes and closed the door and told Jon to stay out.

Later that evening, as Jon was helping him put his pj's on, he discovered why. Jon took Logan's underwear off, and lo and behold, there was another pair of underwear. When Jon commented that Logan had on 2 pairs of underwear on, Logan grins and say: "Not only two..." Yes, there was even a third pair on.

I've seen him put several pairs of socks on several times before, but this was a first for the underwear. What a crazy kid.

4 comments:

LauraB said...

Yes, I remember him doing that here - several pairs of underwear, three shirts and several pairs of socks. We were going to go to Target and I told him he had to "unlayer" before we went. He did - or so I thought. When we were trying on shoes at Target I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get his size of shoes to fit - he still had on 3 pair of socks!! His feet were HOT and SWEATY!!!

Kim said...

3 pair of underwear on at once can't be comfortable. I love it when kids do odd things.

Anonymous said...

That's funny ... I asked Bremen what he was hiding behind his back the other day and he said, "actually Dad, you really don't want to see."

Sheri said...

Ummm...I have to check to make sure Max is actually wearing underwear. So be happy that Logan is covering his bases sort of speak.