Monday, September 10, 2007

The Tape Master

Logan loves tape. I mean really loves tape. He tapes everything. Here are a few pictures of things he has taped.




This is the arm of his carseat. He also blue-taped his leg, but Jon took it off before I could get a picutre.










Here are some arts projects he did yesterday. Instead of using glue, he opted for the tape.












This is his train table. I wonder if he's afraid the trains and cars will fly away or something. He's got most of them taped down.










And here are the "mystery" toys. I think they're mostly cars and a dvd remote.










I keep waiting for the day when I come into the room to find Lexi all taped up.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I remember him taping things in church when we were at Rowan's baby blessing. I say whatever makes them happy!

Jamie said...

That's right - I forgot about that. For those who weren't there, he taped all of his toys so they were hanging on the bottom of the hymn book holder. He thought it was great.

LauraB said...

Don't you remember he wanted tape and boxes for Christmas!!

Kim said...

Kids are so funny. At least this year for Christmas he can help you wrap all the presents.

Charlotte said...

So all I have to get him for Christmas is tape?

Jamie said...

Yeah - he would love his "own" tape. He always gets upset when I tell him he can't use mine.

Teresa said...

I wish I had known this before I bought his Christmas present!