Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another little break

I took another break from blogging while David and Laura visted us for a week. With this visit, I got shelves in my garage, a ceiling fan hung up in Logan's room and 3 electrical outlets in my new craft room. We also got lots of homecooked meals and the kids got lots of Grammie and Papa time. Logan was just devestated when they left. Well, we were all pretty sad, really, but Logan did cry the hardest and loudest.

Also, while they were here, we had our annual pumpkin carving. It was a little early, and the pumpkins are already in the trash - mainly becuase I caught Logan and his friend throwing them into the street and smashing them up. Here are the pumpkins carved by Jamie, Jon, Logan and Laura - can you guess who did each one?

1. 2.
3. 4.

7 comments:

LauraB said...

I vote for the scary ghost pumpkin with the big "O" mouth!!!

Sheri said...

I think #3 is Logan, #1 is Jamie, #2 is Laura and #4 is Jon. Ben likes #4 the best.

Kim said...

#1 - Jon
#2 - Laura
#3 - Logan
#4 - Jamie

I like #2 the best.

Teresa said...

Now I want to carve pumpkins! You should move back to AZ.

LauraB said...

So, when are you going to tell them who did what??

Jamie said...

Good guesses - both of you got Logan's right. Here are the answers:

1. Laura (pumpkin "pi" - get it?)
2. Jon (Logan picked the pattern)
3. Logan (with a little bit of Laura's help)
4. Jamie

Trina said...

HOW CUTE!