Monday, October 29, 2007

Joining the music club

So I finally figured out how to added music and join the club. Like many others, I chose some "old school" music. However, this music is from Elementary and Junior High. Boise has this radio station that is comparable to 99.9 in Phoenix. It plays a lot of current pop music, which I am so not into, but the station is one of my pre-sets. (which should tell you a lot about the radio station selection up here) Anyway, a few weeks ago, I heard some songs I remember liking in grade school that I haven't heard in a very long time. One of them was 'Right Here Waiting' by Richard Marx, and I couldn't find that one to put on the playlist, but it was definitely one of my faves. I'm sure I'll add more as I remember them. Enjoy the flashback.

5 comments:

LauraB said...

Does it scare you that I like some of the songs on your list, like Def Leppard for example???

Kim said...

That doesn't scare me, but I find it very interesting. Which Def Leppard song do you like?

Sheri said...

In other words you are a fan of 80's hair bands? (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Jamie said...

Yeah, although it's really about the ballads, not the heavier stuff. For example, I can't name any other song by White Lion other than "When the Children Cry". But, boy did I love that song - I even have the sheet music for it!

Marcy said...

Your playlist is utterly hilarious. My brother calls that music 'butt-rock'. I like this name.