Monday, January 14, 2008

Ch Ch Ch Changes

I was a little bored with my hair - so I decided to make a change. Here are the before and after pictures...
I'm not sure what prompted me to get bangs, just something different, I guess. Jon's not too sure about them, but we both really like the color. Logan says he likes the color, as well. In case you can't really tell from the picture, it's dark brown with red and blonde highlights. Lexi just stared at me for a while, trying to decide if I was really mommy, or not. It's going to take a while to get used to - every time I walk by a mirror, I do a double-take!

9 comments:

Becca said...

Jamie,
You look great!

Teresa said...

I like it! Very cute!

Sheri said...

I love it! Love the color and the bangs.

LauraB said...

Yes - you look good. But I'm weighing in on the side of no bangs. Take another picture and brush your bangs to side and post that with these two to see if we can vote for the color but no bangs!! Could be that I'm sick of mine and wish I could figure out how to change them and I'm tranferring my angst onto you!

Trina said...

Hey Jamie cute cute! Very Sheek! You could be on the cover of STYLE magazine!

Kim said...

I love it, love it, love it. I went back to bangs in November. I also love the red color. That is exactly the color of hair I have always wanted but have never tried.

You look great!

Heather said...

Jamie I love the bangs and the color. Isn't it fun to have a change every so often.

Jamie said...

Hey - thanks for all of the compliments everyone! I'm finally starting to get used to the new look, and I really love it. It is definitely fun to change things up - I recommend it to everyone!

Charlotte said...

WOW! Love the color and the bangs! You look very cute (in both pictures)!! I just chopped my hair off, maybe I will be brave and post the pictures...