Sunday, September 7, 2008

Logan's Teeth and Lexi's Mouth

My poor kid! He gets all the weird stuff. The other day, he told me he had a loose tooth. When I went to check it out, I noticed this:
He has 2 new teeth growing in BEHIND his baby teeth! How weird is that? I was totally freaking out until my mom assured me that this is not a totally abnormal thing. I'm going to call the dentist this week to see what we should do....

It took me quite a few tries to get a clear picture of his teeth. Lexi watched the whole thing. Now everytime I point the camera at her, she does this:


No more smiles for me....just a big, open mouth! Speaking of Lexi.... I caught her trying really hard to put on a pair of Logan's underpants. So, naturally, we put them on for her. Then we let her run wild for a while...


6 comments:

LauraB said...

What a little ham!! And a beautiful little ham, at that!

Yes, poor Logan - maybe he'll get all his teeth problems out of the way early in life.

Teresa said...

Lexi has so much hair now! She looks more like you everyday Jamie.

Kim said...

Ok, how funny is it that she just open's her mouth now because that's what she saw Logan doing.

I am enjoying the Wonderful World of Depeche Mode on your blog- thanks!

Sheri said...

That's so funny! What a cutie pie.

Are they going to have to pull Logan's teeth?

Teresa said...

So, where are the pictures of Jon for his birthday? Is he afraid he looks too old now that he is 30?

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Jon! I hope you had a happy day. Too bad you and Aaron don't live here, we could have had a huge combined birthday bash for you, Darrel and Aaron. Anyway -Hope your birthday was happy.