Tuesday, November 20, 2007

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

When Jon was getting ready to leave for work today, he told me there was snow on his car. I said, "You mean frost, don't you?" No, he meant snow. So I took a look, at there indeed was a tiny little bit of snow on the top of the car.

By the time I took Logan to school an hour and half later, it was actually snowing! Yipee!!! I am so excited, I love living where it snows!













Logan thought it was great and had fun trying to catch snowflakes with his tongue. He was amazed that it turned into water in his mouth.







And now, another hour and a half later, it has stopped snowing and whatever snow was on the ground and melted. Logan was hoping it would snow enough to make a snowman, but, alas, not today.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

That's where we differ. I hate the thought of snow!

LauraB said...

Yeah, I like snow, too...in pictures. Be sure and send me a lot! (Oh, and make sure they have my Logan in them!)

Beth said...

Austin is so jealous!! He wishes we lived where it snowed. We'll just have to come visit sometime!

Marcy said...

Yeah, just wait til you have to walk home a half a mile uphill in a skirt in the snow. I'm so glad i wore my docs that day.

Glad Logan got to catch some snowflakes. he'll get his snowman soon enough, I'm sure.

Kim said...

I'm jealous. I would love to live where there are actual seasons. I would love to be able to walk outside and have to put on a jacket because it was cold. I never feel that way here. Enjoy your snow. I hope you get more soon.

Charlotte said...

Well we still have our air conditioner on. I know, we are crazy.

Tim said...

Holy Cow! Logan is a tiny Jon. (We hadn't seen a picture of him in awhile).

Teresa said...

What a cute kid. I can't wait for you all to get here this month!