Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bathroom Makeover

So - here are some pictures of the powder room makeover my Mom and I did when she was here last month. It was tough getting pictures of the whole room, since it is so small. But, here are two angles of the before:


It started off as a simple project - paint, wallpaper and maybe some thing for the walls. We ended up replacing almost everything (except for the toilet, sink, cabinet and tile floor). I didn't get before pictures of the light fixture or the tile backsplash, but here's a before and after of the sink faucet:

We swicthed the faucet, towel rack, toilet paper holder, mirror and light fixture. Then we added some wall hangings. Here are some more after pictures.


To get the full effect of how cool this room really is, you'll just have to come visit! My mom and I had a good time and she taught me a bunch of new things... like how to change a sink faucet and light fixture and grout tile. I can't wait for my mom's next visit so we can do another room. Someday I'll take pictures of what we did to Lexi's room last summer.

10 comments:

Beth said...

I think I am going to come visit just so I can use that lovely looking bathroom!

Charlotte said...

Can you come visit and re-do my bathroom, office, kids room...oh hell just re-do the whole house!

Teresa said...

Impressive!

Brian said...

I see you are missing Arizona already. Putting up palm tree wallpaper doesn't replace the real thing.

Kim said...

I doubt she's missing Arizona (other than the family). Idaho is cooler and greener.

We are halfway through our remodeling. We've actually been halfway for a while. We've kind of lost interest or something, so now we are living in redecorating limbo.

You did a great job on your remodeling project.

Brian said...

C'mon Kim, you can say it..I'VE lost interest, not you.

Sheri said...

We have that same faucet. LOVE it (the faucet & your bathroom :)

Becca said...

It looks great! Oh and I love the awesome professional photos of Logan and Lexi!

Trina said...

That is so pretty! I have been wanting to do that! Good job! Good inspiration!

Sandy said...

Your remodel looks so great--I can't wait to come this summer to see it in person! Love you and miss you!!