Monday, May 19, 2008

Lexi's new favorite

Lexi learned a new word while David and Laura were here: Papa. She also learned that when she said this new word, one or more of the following would happen:

She would get picked up.
She would get a cookie, or some other treat.
She would get a sip of... that's right... Mountain Dew.

The tradition of getting the babies hooked on soda/caffiene lives on...
In all fairness, she loved being with both her Papa and her Grammie. Being the great picture taker that I am (sarcasm here) these were the only pics I got of her with Papa and I didn't get any of her with Grammie. Big surprise.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Just like Logan, she has Papa wrapped right around her finger!

Sheri said...

Now that Dave & Laura have left, what happens when she says, "Papa?"

Jamie said...

Weird thing... I don't think I've heard her say it since they've been gone. She just knows he's not here anymore, I guess!