Friday, May 30, 2008

At The Zoo



Back in March, Logan's preschool went on a field trip to the zoo. Lexi and I tagged along. It was a chilly, slightly rainy day, but it turned out to be good, because most of the animals were out. Here are some of the highlights:


Two of Logan's favorites are ones they don't have in AZ - the penguins and the kimodo dragon. This penguin is getting ready to take off. The dragon is usually outside, but chose to stay inside this day.


Here are Logan and Lexi on the carousel. It was hard to get a picture of Lexi because I was holding her at the same time.
The snow leopard eating it's meal...apparently it was still hungry. Here it is later trying to eat the kids' fingers.

Here are some of the other animals we saw. Some monkeys, birds, zebra, a sloth bear (I think) and a red panda.

16 comments:

Beth said...

What great pictures! Although, the one with the leopard eating is a little gross! Austin really liked seeing the penguin. He thinks Logan is so lucky to have a penguin at his zoo!

Becca said...

Wow, a Kimodo Dragon. Those are some crazy pictures of the snow leopard. Lexi and Logan are so cute!

LauraB said...

Ewwww...note to self: keep away from the snow leopard when we go to Zoo Boise!!

Teresa said...

Comparatively speaking, Logan and Lexie are the cutest animals at the zoo! :)

Sheri said...

I love the zoo! Although yours seems better than ours :)

Jon said...

Yes LEXI and Logan are cute. Very good observation, Thereesah

Teresa said...

Jon, you are getting annoying in your old age. You are turning 30 this year, right?!

Jon said...

That just means I'm still a decade younger than you

Teresa said...

you are NOT a decade younger than me. I am NOT 40!

Jon said...

I'm sorry, was I off a year. Are you 41?

Teresa said...

You are correct: Bremen was wrong. Some people are going to hell...watch yourself

Jon said...

To let everyone in on this who may think my comments a bit mean, Teresa and my other sister and sometimes Kevin included used to torture me when I was young...so this is all just revenge talking here.

Teresa said...

Lies! All lies!

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

Be nice Jon!

Michelle and Aaron said...

Interesting comments...The kids are so cute and big! We will be in Utah until the first or second week in Aug!