Sunday, December 21, 2008

Almost Caught Up - Getting the Tree

We decided to get a real tree this year. Yeah, that's right - a real tree. I can't even remember the last time I had one of those. The kids had a great time at the tree lot.

We picked the perfect tree and took it home. Unfortunately, our house isn't quite as perfect, so we had to trim a bit off of the bottom. Here are my boys hard at work.

My big, strong, handsome man carries the tree inside.... (sorry the pic is a little blurry)

But, alas, the tree is still too tall. So, it's back to more trimming.


And here's the finished product.....

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Nothing beats the smell of a real Christmas tree!

Kim said...

We used to do real trees every year because they smell so good. What fun Christmas memories you are making for the kids.

LauraB said...

I love the pictures in the trees! Both my babies are adorable!!