Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Catching up - Logan turned 6!

I know I already posted some pictures when Logan turned 6 last month. I failed, however, to mention anything about his party. Here you go.

Logan was allowed to invite 5 friends. He chose:

Alex
Brooklyn

Emily
Meygan

Noah


And, of course, Lexi was there, too.


They started with pizza.

Then they moved on to playdough, video games, and just plain playing.




Then it was present time.


And finally the cake. I was going to surprise Logan with an Indiana Jones cake, but decided last minute to let him choose his cake. He chose Wall-E.



A good time was had by all. I think we'll do it again next year.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!

LauraB said...

That kid is so photogenic - does he EVER take a bad picture?? Love the one with him and the candles lit. Miss Lexi looks like she was having a good time!

Heather said...

Will we have to make it up next year. Happy B-day Logan!