Thursday, August 9, 2007

Babies

While I was in Arizona, the timing worked about perfectly for me to attend baby showers for 2 of my sisters-in-law. Jon's sister, Teresa, is having her first child - a boy. My brothers wife, Beth, is having her 3rd and 4th children - both boys. I believe Teresa is due at the end of August and Beth is due in early September. Or - shall I say "was" due in September. She ended up having the babies the day before I came home - 6 weeks early.

They had to stay in the hospital for almost 2 weeks, but they are home now, and I hear they are doing just great.

Jackson Philip Farr is on the left

Kyle James Farr is on the right






And here is the whole family: Travis (my brother), Beth (doesn't she look great!) Collin (3-on Trav's lap), Austin (5-with the big grin) and the babies - sorry boys, don't know which one is Jackson and which one is Kyle!





I am so glad I had the chance to see them before I came back home. And I'm just thrilled that the boys are home, healthy and happy.

2 comments:

LauraB said...

You'll have to keep posting pictures of the babies - I lost their blog address!! Aren't the hats a code as to which baby is which?

Jamie said...

oh-probably...that means Jackson is on the left and Kyle is on the right.