Monday, August 13, 2007

Tag - the first

I've been tagged a couple of times and have just been putting it off. I've finally decided to get one of them out of the way.

4 Jobs I’ve Had

1. Grand Slam Sports Cafe: Server / Hostess / Expediter
2. State Farm Insurance: Office Representative (for you b-ball fans: I did the auto insurance policy for Chauncy Billups when he was in high school. I didn’t meet him, but I inspected his car!)
3. America West Airlines (aka US Airways): Agent / Trainer / Assistant / Communications Coordinator / Auditor
4. The UPS Store: Assistant Manager

4 Movies I Can Always Watch
Ooh – it’s so hard to pick only 4

1. Any of the Star Wars movies
2. Any of the X-Men movies (that is where Logan got his name…)
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Chances Are

4 Places I’ve Lived
I’ve lived too many places, so I’m listing the states, and then the cities

1. Colorado: Ft. Collins, Littleton
2. Utah: Sandy, St. George
3. California: Concord, Pleasanton
4. Arizona: Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert


4 TV Shows I Enjoy
Again – how do I choose? I admit I am a TV junkie. I wonder if there’s a 12-step program…

1. Soaps: Days of Our Lives (been watching it for over 20 years!) and General Hospital
2. Medical Dramas: Grey’s Anatomy and ER
3. Other Dramas: Lost, Heroes, The Closer, Brothers and Sisters
4. Don’t even get me started on reality shows…

4 Favorite Foods

1. My Mom's Chicken and Dumplings
2. Laura's Chimichangas and Omelets
3. David's Chicken Enchiladas (without the onions, of course)
4. Anybody's Strawberry Shortcake

4 Websites I Visit Daily (or almost)

1. MSN – for hotmail and games
2. Everyone’s blogs
3. my bank’s websites
4. currently I visit job websites everyday

4 Places I’d Rather Be Right Now

1. Asleep – I just haven’t been able to get enough in the last 6 months – hmm….
2. In a movie theater
3. Ireland
4. A nice romantic getaway with Jon

I'm supposed to tag 4 people, but the only person I know with a blog that hasn't been tagged is my sister-in-law Beth, and she just had twins, so I'll let her slide.

10 comments:

Brian said...

What's with you and Kim and onions? I just don't get it!

Kim said...

Um, they are gross and they make you smell like B.O. Especially the raw onions. Cooked ones I can sometimes deal with, if they take on another flavor.

Jamie said...

ditto

LauraB said...

Guess I know what you want for breakfast when I come visit!

Sheri said...

I also would rather be asleep!

Charlotte said...

Come on Kim, you gotta have the cheeseburger from In-n-Out ANIMAL style (sauteed onions)!! If you don't LOVE it I will let your hubby come over and sit on my couches - ha,ha!!

Kim said...

In-n-out burgers: good

Animal style: bad

It's just an opinion. Let's agree to disagree. To each his own.

Can Brian still come over and sit on your couch?

Brian said...

Ok, I LOVE In'N'Out Burgers Animal style! At least we have SOMETHING in common. So, can I sit on you...err, your couch???

Marcy said...

I love how the comments on this (Jon and Jamie's) blog has transformed into a conversation about sitting on someone else's couch-I need a couch. A comfortable couch, like the Nardozzi's. Can I join you on the couch Brian? Then we can prtend to be friends again. Hee hee.

Brian said...

I would love to pretend to be friends with you again, Marcy.