Friday, August 31, 2007

This one's for Patrick


Patrick has been wondering why I haven't updated my blog lately. So here you go.

As I've mentioned previously, when I get woken up, I tend to be a little grumpy. Apparently, I can be a little out of it, as well. When I still lived at home, my Dad liked waking me up for school and stuff because he liked to hear what I would say. Usually stuff about whatever dream I was having, but it was make absolutely no sense and he thought it was hilarious.

I think Logan may be a little like that. I had to wake him up this morning, because I'm watching a friend of his today. As he was getting out of bed, he asked me if I knew that people wrote books. Okay - no idea where that come from. As we were walking to the stairs, he says:

"You know what I heard?"
"What did you hear?"
"That Patrick loves School."

There you go Patrick. He knows you so well!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I think we need to have a Max, Logan and Ryan comedy hour.

Charlotte said...

So, true...but Logan needs to move back home to Arizona!

Kim said...

I love reading all the blogs about what the kids say. Funny stuff!

LauraB said...

Yeah - and he needs to bring his sister and parents with him!!!