Thursday, August 9, 2007

Time Off

Okay, so I took a little time off. I took the kids to Arizona to spend some time with friends and family. We had a great time. Although, I did realize that I really like living in Idaho. Wow - never thought I'd say that. Really, the only thing I don't like about living here is the lack of friends and family - everything else is great.

The other day, I was minding my own business when I heard my car honking (it doesn't have an alarm, but it's got that panic button thing). So, I grabbed my keys and went outside. Now, I never have the good fortune of being able to turn the honking off on the first try. I always have to push the button like 5 times. So, I'm out there pushing the button, and the darn honking will not go away. Finally, it stops. For about 2 seconds, then it starts again. I thought I pushed the button one too many times and turned it on again, so I frantically start pushing the button again. The honking stops. For about 3 seconds this time, then it starts again.

So, I'm standing there in my driveway with Lexi in my arms, and my car is honking so loud and the trunk has now popped open. Jon comes out to see what the heck I'm doing and why don't I just turn the honking off. I'm trying, I tell him. Then, for some reason, I look up and I see my sweet boy Logan and 4 of the neighbor kids standing at his window looking down on us and laughing their heads off. It appears that Logan got ahold of Jon's keys and was up there turning the honking back on as soon as I turned it off. They just thought it was the greatest thing in the world. And really, it was kind of funny.

6 comments:

Brian said...

New, original material!!!! Aren't you proud of yourself? I know I am!

Sheri said...

That story is hilarious - and I am impressed with Logan!

LauraB said...

I'm afraid that Logan has more mischief in him than Jon did! I suppose he takes after his Utah uncle in that department!!

Jamie said...

Yeah - I just can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

Charlotte said...

That is so FUNNY! Logan is definitely a Lambson!!

Charlotte said...

Too bad that was not on video tape- it could of won you some $$!!