Friday, August 10, 2007

Lexi and the Suns

I've never been a big basketball fan, so I never watched any of the games with Jon. About a year and half ago, however, I got caught up in the playoffs, and have been a Suns fan ever since. I went to my first Suns game with Jon last November. Of course, it was one of the very few games Nash didn't play, so that was no fun, but we still won. Jon and I had a great time (even though I was very pregnant and it started to get difficult sitting and standing and sitting and standing). We decided to buy everyone Suns t-shirts. I got Lexi a 6-month shirt, figuring August would be the perfect time for a t-shirt. Well... I got it out in early July for her to wear - and wouldn't you know - she only got to wear it once! But isn't she cute??? (I'm biased, I know)


In other news - Lexi had her 6 month check-up a few days ago. She weighs 19 pounds and is 27.5 inches tall. Both of those are in the 99th percentile. No wonder the t-shirt didn't fit her!

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

She is so DANG cute!! Please come back so I can play with her!!!!

Patrick said...

you said you got everyone a Suns t-shirt, but I never got mine.

Sheri said...

Those pictures are adorable? Is Lexie crawling yet? Evan is now only in the 60% for weight (still the 90% for height).

LauraB said...

Did I mention that when I come up in September I'm bring both kids back with me for, oh, about 6 years?

Jamie said...

sorry patrick - I should have clarified that we got jon, logan, lexi and myself shirts. maybe we'll get you one next time! Ha Ha Laura - very funny!