Thursday, March 20, 2008

Movie Winner and AI

Thanks for playing everyone - that was fun. I held a drawing and the winner is Tim. Winner of what, you might ask.... I'm not sure yet. Since I don't live anywhere near anyone of you, cookies is out of the question. I'll have Jon think of something. If you haven't visited yet, check out Kim and Brian's site as they have a new set of quotes.

In other news, is everyone else as glad as I am that Amanda got voted off last night? I liked her at first, but her sound got real old real fast for me.

6 comments:

LauraB said...

I'm singing the Hallelujah chorus!! I've wanted her off before last night! Now I can watch and not cringe - she's off and so is the odd Noreiga.

Brian said...

I am SO, SO happy that she got voted off. I wanted her off since day 1. I cannot stand her. It should be a great top 10!

Congrats Tim!

Kim said...

I am glad that Amanda is gone, but I have to admit, I did like the "odd Noreiga."

Becca said...

Tim says "WHA-HOO!"

Kim, really?!? Well, I admire your honesty.

Kim said...

For those of you who like to play the movie trivia game, I am spreading the word. Joe has posted 10 movie quotes on his blog.

If you are interested in playing, go to my blog and click on "Joe" in the friends and family section.

Sheri said...

Amanda = UGGGG! I liked her voice o.k. but it was the same ol', same ol' every week. Plus - PICK A HAIR COLOR ALREADY!