Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Showers...

... turn into snow. That's right. We woke up to snow this morning - how crazy is that? But, by afternoon, the sun was shining and it was t-shirt weather. I love it here.

Jon has hinted not so subtlely that he would like no more AI pictures, so I won't post one this week. That won't stop me from commenting on it, though. It was another kind of weird night for me. My top 4 last night were, in no particular order: David A, Brooke, Michael and Jason (shocking, I know). I just love the version of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' that Jason sang, and I think he did a great job singing it - that style works for him. I was highly disappointed in David C, as I think most of us were. I didn't think Brooke was great, but I just really love her voice, so it's going to take an extremely bad performance to knock her out of my top 3 or 4. I can't believe the big voice that comes out of little David A - he's amazing.

In other news, my mom is visiting this week. Every time she comes, a room in my house gets a makeover. Last time it was Lexi's room (I still need to take some pictures to show you) and this time it's our downstairs bathroom. It's such a little room, but it's been fun picking stuff for it. I'm taking before, during and after pictures, so I'll post them when it's done.


Speaking of pictures, I currently do not know where the cord is to hook up my camera to the computer, which is why there hasn't been any new pictures lately. I have a bunch from Easter and a couple zoo trips, so hopefully I'll find the cord soon. Since I'm a firm believer in having a picture in every post, here's a random one of the kids playing with the lightsabers. Lexi had a blast flailing that thing around.

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Bremen says "HI" to Logan and Lexi. I like the picture of you guys with the lightsabers. I want to come back to Arizona and then I want to you to come back to Arizona. I miss you. -Bremen

Teresa said...

Lexi appears to be very skilled with that thing!

LauraB said...

I'm with Bremen - let's ALL come back to Arizona!!!!

Jon said...

Let's move up to Idaho

Charlotte said...

Sorry Jamie, but I do not like Jason. I just can't look at his face when he sings. He so belongs in the 60's. But, you are right about the others!

Jon said...

What a great picture of my little Jedi