Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our trip ... and other stuff

This past weekend we had the pleasure of being able to attend Patrick's college graduation. Way to go Patrick - we're all so proud of you. Of course, that meant a normally 5-hour trip took over 6 hours going and almost 7 hours coming back, seing as there were 2 little kids in the backseat. But, they both did surprisingly well. They both slept half the way going down there, so that was nice. I did bring my camera with me, but wouldn't you know, I didn't even take a single picture while we were there. We stayed at Patrick and Heather's new house and Patrick made it his goal to have Lexi like him before we left. I think he succeeded - she especially liked him when he had food to give her.


Anyway, David and Laura drove back with us to visit here for a few weeks. We stopped in a town called Burley to get a milkshake and we noticed this sign across the street. So, I had to take a picture. Yep, folks, this is the only picture I have of my trip to see Patrick graduate.


In other news - Lexi had some more fun with the lightsabre today. Here's a quick video of her and Logan.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh my! She is so big! I can't get over the changes just since Christmas! I am also glad that Jack isn't the only screamer -- must be a Lambson thing!

Charlotte said...

I was just going to say that she sounds just like the current Jack Jack video.

Kim said...

I think it's funny that you went to see Patrick graduate and that is the picture you came home with. I love it.

I'm liking your music Jon.

Birches said...

Jon, you are absolutely correct in the travesty of no MxPx. We have hardly any of our old "cool" music there --- I'm not sure why. I'll have Aaron work on it.

Marcy said...

Lexi, go for the kill!

Unknown said...

Okay yes you could've added a picture of Patrick but graduations are so boring. No offence Pat! But thanks Pat because without your graduation they would've never found that sign! Lexi is getting so big!

Sheri said...

I never remember to take pictures either...I do LOVE the one picture you did take.

Go Lexi! Girl power!

Becca said...

How nice! I love visiting/getting visited by family members! The Lambsons are such fun people too! Regarding the music Tim says, "Who's blog is this?"
"Jon and Jamie's"
"Nice!"