Friday, April 18, 2008

Logan Randomness


Okay - so here are some random pics of mister Logan. He's doing great. I took him to register for Kindergarten last week. He's not quite sure what this whole school thing is about. Of course, he went to preschool down in AZ and here he goes to a daycare where they do preschool stuff, but Lexi's there, too, so it's not like actual school. I think he may be in for a little shock when big-kid school starts. I don't know yet if he'll be morning or afternoon (they don't have all-day here - crazy). Apparently there's going to be around 80-100 kids in Kindergarten as his school next year. I hope they get enough teachers so the classes aren't too big.

Logan had a dentist check-up a few weeks ago. As you may recall, the last time he saw the dentist it was because of an abcessed tooth which he got removed and also got 4 crowns. Let me tell you, it was a big struggle to get him to let his teeth get cleaned. I feel bad for him, but I was so frustrated, as well. His teethed did eventually get cleaned, but not flossed. Oh well, at least we got 1 out of 2. The good news is he did not have any cavities. I can't tell you have relieved I was!

So, one day about a month ago, Logan and Meygan (the girl next door) decided that the stuffed animals were babies and they needed diapers. Whatever, no big deal. Meygan has since moved on to other things, but Logan has not forgotten that his dog is now a baby. I found him like this one night:

Yes - the dog/baby is sitting in Lexi's booster seat at the table and is wearing a bib to eat the pretend food. After "dinner" Logan rocked the baby to sleep. A few days later, I got him getting into Lexi's clothes to find things for the baby to wear. And now, his cow is a baby, as well. He even brought the cow to me yesterday (all dressed, complete with diaper, clothes, socks and shoes) for me to babysit while he did laundry. He then proceeds to put clothes into a bucket and then lays them out to dry. What a funny kid - he totally cracks me up!

7 comments:

LauraB said...

I miss Logan!!!!!!

Sheri said...

I'm a little nervous for Max to start kindergarten too.

Evan keeps pointing at Lexie's picture saying, "I baby" which means, "I want the baby". He's getting frustrated. You might have to come and visit.

Teresa said...

So, so cute!

Charlotte said...

No, Sheri...that means Evan wants you to have another baby! J/K! I'm so lucky Ryan gets full day Kindergarten...YEAH!!! Who am I kidding...y'all know I will be crying with Ryan on the first day!

Sheri said...

Ha, ha Charlotte.

FYI I changed my blog address to:

ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Great stories and pictures of Lexi & Logan - it's always good to hear the randomness!

Jon said...

we demand new entries