Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lexi Randomness

As Jon recently pointed out, I seem to blogging more about AI than my kids lately. So, here are a few random pics of my girl.


She's been a little sick lately, poor thing. But she's a trooper and is getting through it. We haven't given her any dairy products since saturday, as I'm afraid she'll, um, give it back, you know what I mean? She's been fine napping and going to sleep without a bottle, so I think I may just try to be done with them. We'll see.

She's also teething up a storm. At last count (or attempted count, I should say), she's on number 12. Too bad she still doesn't seem to use them much. The stuff she, um, gave back last week was full of unchewed chunks of stuff. Yeah, I know - you really wanted to know that, right?


She's also learned to shake her head no when she doesn't want something. And she throws a mean tantrum. She's even got the whole arching the back and slamming the head into the ground thing going on. It's a good thing she looks so cute while doing it!

PS: It was a little sad not to see Michael on AI this week. However, I am glad Kristy was the one voted off. I was worried for a second that it was Brooke, and then I might have had to stop watching.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love Lexi's expression on the pic to the right. She looks so angelic. I'm glad Kristy was voted off too.

Jon said...

by the way...when she threw up, she threw up all over me and it had to have been more than her body weight

Beth said...

I love having sick kids and being thrown up on! At least she is the cutest thing ever! And you will never believe what I found while unpacking (finally) some boxes in my room....Lexi's birthday present! I will try and get it mailed someday...

LauraB said...

Awwwwww...I can't wait to see her!!! (And my Logan, too!!!!)

Teresa said...

Those pics are beautiful. She is such a pretty girl! I hope she is feeling better soon.

Kim said...

That picture on the far right is too cute. I hope she is feeling better soon.

I was a little worried that Brooke was going home. I'm glad it was Kristy.

Sheri said...

I love all those pictures. What a cutie!